Repurposed Vintage Fabrics Into Organizer and Gift Bags

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Flea Market Bargain Barter Days!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!

   What do you like doing on the weekends?  Finding a good bargain at garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores is what I like to do to relax on the weekends!!!

    We hunt and dip through all the bins and stacks of items to find that perfect one that will be upcycled into a work of art.  Right now I'm looking for tins to put our note card sets in and decorative boxes to alter into beautiful treasure boxes to put my altered books in that we sell on my co-op website.

   To get you started in this flea market bargain barter day, I've tagged my barter items on my Vintage 50s Treasure shop on Etsy.  Just go to my shop and see what you'd like to barter for and then send me a message telling me what you have to trade me in return.  http://www.vintage50streasures.etsy.com/


   This is how it works!  You add the cost of the item with the shipping and that is how much I'll barter back for in return.  You make the regular purchase just as you would but instead of paying you click on "other" and send me what we agree to barter on.

    I like anything that is organic and sustainable, useful and fun!!!  Just tell me what you have to barter and I'll pick what I want for what you want, easy as 1,2,3!!!!

**********************************************************************

   I leave you with this encouraging scripture of the day.

  "For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God's love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord".  Romans 8: 38, 39

Have a Blessed and Happy Day!
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Glory be to God and Jesus Christ our Savior and strength.

    Just followed you on Google Friend Connect. Hope I get a follow back. Thank you! :)

    www.themommist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete